Dear readers! We remind you that you can use the free online literature library, which brings together more than 3,000 publications on the official website www.presidentlibrary.kz.
Access to the collection of digitized books and articles is provided through the "Library" section on the main page of the site. By selecting the "e-Library" subsection, the reader gets access to the electronic catalog. Here you can find publications divided by collections:
• Works of the First President in Russian;
• Rare and collectible editions;
• Works of the First President in the Kazakh language;
• Koran editions;
• Works of the First President in foreign languages;
• About the First President by Kazakhstan authors;
• About the First President by foreign authors;
• From heads of state and government as a gift;
• From the heads of state and government with a gift inscription;
• From foreign state and public figures as a gift;
• From foreign state and public figures with a gift inscription;
• From Kazakhstani figures with a gift inscription;
• Books marked and with the resolution of the Head of state.
Topics of the presented publications:
• General issues;
• Social science;
• Language and linguistics;
• Natural sciences and mathematics;
• Technology (Applied Sciences);
• Fine and decorative arts;
In the search bar of an automated library information system, the required book, article, or periodical can be found by name, author, subject, place of publication, publisher, year of publication, content, ISBN, and so on.
Also in the section "Library", in the subsection "Information resources" there are more than 60 domestic and foreign information resources, including scientific databases, information, and analytical centers, electronic libraries that will allow users to get information about the latest scientific achievements in the world and apply them in their professional and scientific activities.
You are reporting a typo in the following text:
Simply click the "Send typo report" button to complete the report. You can also include a comment.