On the 22nd of June, 2011 took place the session of the Council of pedagogues at the Museum of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan. In the work of this session took part the members of the Council of pedagogues at the Museum, the representatives of the Management of education of Astana, and also the teachers of history of Astana schools.
The following questions were discussed on the agenda:
1. Summarizing of the work for 2010-2011 school year.
2. The statement of scenarios of the lessons recommended to the publication in «Collection of museum lessons / 2010-2011».
3. The statement of the elective course «The formation of leader qualities in family, school, society and other social institutes».
4. The preparation of the plan for week events devoted to the 20 anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. The further organization of teamwork with the education institutions of Astana for the 2nd half of 2011 school year (within the limits of traditional August conference to take part in the section of teachers of public disciplines).
The chairman of the Council of pedagogues at MFP RК, the deputy director, and candidate of history sciences Kaipova B. M. in her speech congratulated the members of the Council of pedagogues with the finishing of school year and the coming holiday – the Day of capital, and also expressed gratitude to active members of the Council.
The center of the museum pedagogics made various actions: lessons-excursions, master classes, seminars, educational fair, meetings, and children holidays. There were spent two elective courses “The formation of leader qualities in family, school and other social institutes” and “Astanovedenie”, in the limits of them the employees of the Center of the museum pedagogics spend a large research and practical work.
The teacher of the elementary classes of Z. Zhabaev school- gymnasium No. 4 A.K. Seidahmetova who had won in the competition “The best museum lesson”, told about the participation of her pupils in the Museum events, about the meetings with S. Essimbayev - the schoolmate of N.A. Nazarbayev, the deputy of Mazhilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan Aissina M. А., and thanked the employees of the Museum for those remarkable meetings.
The head of the Center of the museum pedagogics of MFP RK Kazbekova R. U. acted with the second question. There was offered to include the following lessons in «Collection of museum lessons / 2010-2011»:
1. «Constitution – is a «base» of new Kazakhstan» – Kazbekova R. U., Ospanova A.A., Kim V.B.;
2. «Sailau – kogam omirinin ainassy» – Ospanova A.A., Rahimzhanova B., Auganbaev А, Oralbaeva N.K.;
3. «Madeni mura– zhas urpak igiligi» – Ospanova A.A.;
4. «Nazarbayev N.A. – is the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan» – Ospanova A.A., Bekenova Zh., Spaina Z;
5. «Role of Kazakhstan in the international arena» – Ospanova A.A., Zhapparova G. S;
6. «Happy birthday, Astana!» – Kazbekova R. U., Kushunova D.S., Kireeva F.V., Kopasheva D.O., Rahmatulina E.V., Seksenbaeva B. N., Bres J.J.;
7. «Tugan zherim – tugyrym» – Seidahmetova Z.K., Budikova B. B.
The participants of the session unanimously noticed that from the first days of the activity the Museum closely cooperates with the capital organizations of education. On behalf of administration of the Museum of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan the letters of thanks were handed over the methodologists of Management of education of Astana. There was adopted the corresponding decision following the results of the session.